Creative Arts Coordinator
Family Youth Center
Last date of Apply:
John 3:16 MissionStaff Position & Description Position:
Creative Arts Coordinator Employee Classification:
Family & Youth Ministries Reports To:
Director of Family & Youth Ministries
Job Statement: Facilitate the spiritual and practical discipline of relationship with our Lord through the various creative arts in all areas of Family and Youth ministry with emphasis on teaching these foundations to youth and children. Duties:
- Develop, coordinate, and implement a program of creative arts enrichment and instruction for children and youth participating in current programs, ie dance, choir, drama, drawing, painting, Christmas and Spring Art Show and other creative arts activities.
- Develop and facilitate opportunities for children and youth to participate in praise and worship events.
- Oversee, coordinate, and participate in the creative arts aspects of Family and Youth Ministry Events, i.e. Street Light Gang, City Kids and other ministry events as appropriate.
- Attend Mission meetings and functions.
- Assist Children/Youth/Family Pastors to implement fine arts into their programs as needed.
- Seek opportunities to bring art activities and teaching to other departments within the Mission
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years’ experience with children and/or youth.
- Experience in leading praise and worship/Creative Arts activities with urban children and youth.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
I ____________________________ (print full name) herby agree that I have
received a copy of the job description for ____________________________
(job title) at the John 3:16 Mission Inc. I confirm that I understand the details of
the description, am qualified for the position and am able to complete the duties
Employee Signature Date